For Floating Docks and Ramps
Floating Dock Kits are available in many sizes and can be customized to suit your specific needs. Call us at 1-888-219-0112 today and we can assist you in planning your floating dock project and customizing your dock with a great selection of dock accessories – dock bumper, cleats, dock ladders, dock benches, etc.
Floating Dock Kit includes: foam-filled HD polyethylene dock floats, HD floating dock hardware and fasteners for installation; Material list and instructions to build a wood floating dock. (Lumber & nails not included- See Material list for required materials to be purchased by customer locally). OR you can purchase items separately if you like. We are here to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to contact us at 1-888-219-0112.
DOCK FLOATS – Features:
- ONE piece Rotational Molded Drum with a nominal .150 wall thickness providing maximum strength & long life.
- Filled with highly water-resistant expanded Polystyrene. Foam filled (Density EPS of 1.0 – 1.5 lbs per c.f.)
- Easy Mount Features – Molded in Mounting Slots and Heavy Duty Mounting Flanges for fastening dock floats securely.
- Most popular dock float sizes are 2' x 4' in diameter with various depths – 8″, 12″, 16″, although there are a total of 49 different sizes available.
- Dock Floats are made from Virgin Grade Polyethylene Material with 1/4″ U.V. Inhibitors.
- All floats feature a 3/8″ thick flat top surface with a self venting plug and molded heavy duty mounting flange and slots.
- Resistant to oil, gas, diesel fuel, salt-water and most chemicals.
- Resistant to attack from marine and animal life.
- Demonstrated 20+ years of useful service life.
- Made from environmentally friendly recyclable materials.
- Meets Corps of Engineer's Regulations #36 CFR Part 327.
- Meets or exceeds all Absorption Tests and Falling Dart Tests.
- 10 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Showing all 6 results